Thursday, August 22, 2013

Welcome to my Blog about the Zodiac Killer

Welcome to my blog about the Zodiac Killer. My name is Mike Morford, but many of you may know me by my online screen name, 'Morf13'. I have been investigating the case of the Zodiac Killer for several years. I have been a member of a few different online message boards dealing with the infamous Zodiac Killer, and I also am the webmaster of www.zodiackillersite.com
In addition, you can find me on Twitter @morf13Zks

This blog will be an outlet for my random thoughts and theories about the case, as well as a place to 'vent' or respond to news, or online mentions related to the Zodiac Killer.

 This is an old case and will probably not be solved anytime soon, but that doesn't mean that we can't hope. We see cold cases solved all the time. The good news is, the Zodiac Killer did all that he could to get caught including mailing letters, making phone calls, and being witnessed at one of his crime scenes.

If the Zodiac case interests you, feel free to follow along here. I also will discuss or mention other cold or unsolved cases that I am interested in as well. Thanks for taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment