Monday, September 14, 2015

Unsolved Cases involving anonymous letters

 I have not been paying as much attention to my blog as I should be, but with Summer ending, maybe I can find more time to devote to it.I always am interested in unsolved murders, or missing Persons cases that involved anonymous letters. The Zodiac Killer mailed letters to the Press, and possibly to police, and in researching this habit, I realized, it's a very rare thing. Most criminals do not send letters and clues to the Police, press,etc. Most of the time, they do not want to be caught, and give nothing up at all. Here's a link to some really interesting unsolved cases involving unsolved mysteries that contained anonymous letters-


http://listverse.com/2014/09/26/10-strange-mysteries-involving-anonymous-letters/

1 comment:

  1. If he is indeed the man that died in 1992, than how is it possible that he mailed out the letters of those abducted women?

    ReplyDelete